The Risen Warriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surget ex Cinereum

And So They Were Born....

Captain
    Captain
    Admin

And So They Were Born.... Empty And So They Were Born....

Post  Captain Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:24 am

Today, The Risen Warriors were officially born. We're yet to be officially listed on PN as I am waiting to pay Taxman his money. As soon as we do, I will let you guys know and we will have our thread on PN. I know this team will go a long way. I made a thread on PN asking who to pay, and Kagesha replied saying I should contact Fshy, so I'll do that tomorrow. Hopefully this is taken care of before Tuesday. I'm working on the theme and getting banners for the team.

Also, if anyone is good with banners and stuff like that, let me know and you can make some for the team. Well, that's all for now.
    Captain
    Captain
    Admin

And So They Were Born.... Empty Re: And So They Were Born....

Post  Captain Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:20 am

Alright, great news. Fshy messaged me back and let me know that I could go ahead and do whatever I wanted. So whenever, the banner for the team forum is done, I'll go ahead and post the thread on PN.
    Captain
    Captain
    Admin

Post  Captain Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:59 pm

Well to keep everyone updated, our thread was finally posted on PN, so go ahead and check it out if you haven't already. Also, that means we really need to step up and recruit good players, since we've got everything in order now. So, keep your eyes open for anyone that looks good enough to be on the team, or who may be interested.

Oh yea, Jet's internet has been down for a while, so I'm not sure how long it will be until she can check back in with the team. So as of now its just me, ExPx, and Rita, running things.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:00 am